There are many types of meditations you can try on your own. You may find that one works for you better than another one. Join us for an experiential workshop on Mindfulness Meditation. This workshop is designed to help participants cultivate moment-to-moment awareness through meditation exercises that focus on the breath, while creating a mind-and-body connection.
During this Workshop, participants will learn how to...
• Practice mindfulness meditation.
• Increase their ability to relax while focusing in the present moment.
• Improve their ability to cope with stressful situations.
• Release tensions and increase energy.
• Expand their ability to bring more joy, creativity, and happiness into life.
Who should attend this workshop?
Anyone with a curiosity about mindfulness and meditation! This workshop is for people who have little to no experience or people looking for community and on-going opportunities to practice Mindfulness.
September 30th, 2017
South San Francisco
Details provided upon RSVP
Cost - $30.00 per person
Cash or Pay online by credit card